We started the new year and the new site season with some cleaning and reorganization at the house. Martin (aka Adrian Monk) is a true beliver of organization and tidiness. And I think its contagious. I really fell for this idea as well. A tidy and organized workspace is so much more fun to work in/with. So my new resolution for 2014 will be: try to keep everything clean and organized (at least as clean as a site can be).
We reorganized our wooden panels and tools to finish our walls in the extension.
And finally removed all the plastic cover sheets and tapes which protected the wooden window frames during construction and wall rendering for the last few month. We used a TESA masking tape, which I can highly recommend. It didnt left stains on the wooden frames and was easy to remove.
Unfortunately I found a small but deep dent in the wood! oh noooooooo!
It’s directly at (my)eye level on the most used door (I assume thats why it’s there! all of the construction pieces and tools were brought into the house through this door) But I think I’ll try to repair it with wood filler. (hope it will turn out fine and I’m not making it worse!)
He’s keeping the spirits up! ♥
Take a look at our “naked” attic walls; now they are already plastered, I’ll share the photos in my next post.
I was proud as punch and happy as a lark to release the window from it’s covering sheets!
It felt really good to start the year with a white and tidy canvas!